The CETITEC Automotive Bus Converter (ABC) connects different field buses like CAN, MOST, FlexRay, LIN and Ethernet on telegram level, signal level or even in a bitwise way. It converts varying physical layers as well as different protocols and timings. Signals and bus states are routed in real-time. The Automotive Bus Converter converts different signals and units and synchronizes buses with different speeds. For applications such as flashing*, diagnostics* or a direct bidirectional signal link to the PC the Automotive Bus Converter is equipped with an Ethernet and an USB 2.0 interface for high bandwidth access.
The Automotive Bus Converter supports an easy transformation of information (based on telegram or signal level) between different automotive bus systems in terms of:
- bus systems on different speeds or different physical layers
- different transportation protocols*
- adaptation of bus specific features like MOST notification mechanism
- different message timing on source and target bus
- different transmission timing for outgoing messages (e.g. cyclically or follow-up style)
- changing of transmission types (e.g. from cyclic transmission to an event driven ‘send-on-change’ manner or vice versa)
- 1:n or n:1 message to signal translations
- powerful signal and message management for initial, void and default values
Please, note that this site is mainly for visitors. For solutions, services and sales please look for the relevant product in Products section of the Cetitec GmbH and follow the link. There you can find the specific contact.
AVB Infotainment Solution
Simplify your MOST Application Development
The CETITEC Audio/Video Bridging (AVB) driver-stack and the CETITEC EveryIP (TM) Middleware-Framework together with the CETITEC field proven work-flow are a comprehensive solution...
Automotive Communication System
Automotive Communication System (ACS) includes a framework for embedded application development and a tool chain increasing the productivity of application programmers...
The increasing number of customers functions, the increased complexity of chassis and drive functions cause a steady increasing in the amount of data in the vehicle...
Gateways are used to interconnect electronic control units (ECU's) on various field buses. The primary function of a gateway is to seamlessly convert and merge telegrams and signals from one field bus and route them
CMS - CETITEC Middleware System
The Cetitec Middleware System product (CMS) includes a client application framework, which enables the implementation of distributed applications/services by using different underlying messaging protocols.